Canada eh? Just kidding, we were ecstatic that Daniel Ricciardo took his maiden race victory in Montreal this weekend. It might not sound like it because we were pretty zapped, but I can assure you our hearts were lifted.
You can tell from the response of the crowd that it was a popular victory, even the old grinch Vettel was full of praise for smiley Dan so we felt really lucky to have witnessed it. Being able to share the experience with the fans on our first ever live stream was a big bonus (I think we'll do it again, we'll work out something around the ads, sorry again folks!).
- First thing is first... Perfect Strangers, ammirite?
- Massa v Perez v Wall. Wall wins. Who was to blame? Here's Massa's view,Perez's view, an overhead view and Vettel's view. I can't see how Perez did anything wrong. Apparently Massa is calling for a harsher penalty against Perez, I reckon if Perez can appeal the decision he probably should.
- The Audi ad (that doesn't feature Mark Webber :/) for Le Mans.
- If you missed the live stream and want to check it out the whole damned thing is here... it's warts and all including us sitting around waiting to start things, but you can't complain about lack of content this week.
- Here's the gif Roarzz made of Zach's hand gestures. Boobs, really? Why Zach?