Oh man, we've reached episode 40 which explains those aches and pains!
This week we'll deconstruct the Brazilian GP, Rod tests Zach's knowledge of championships this went down to the wire, F1 dreams gets a run and we use up all the of the champagne.
*** Superlicense meet-up drinks will be planned before Zach takes off for the UK, so stay tuned if you live in the greater Melbourne area! ***
- Eddie Jordan interviews Bernie Ecclestone
- GIF of Massa pulling into the Mclaren pit
- GIF of the camera angle when Kvyat overtook Perez
- Here's the video of Grosjean designing his helmet (select "CC" and select English, if you don't speak French)
- That thing where you change things you observe is called the "Observer Effect" and it's closely related to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle