An average race generates a lot of passionate discussion as Rod and Zach recap the Brazilian Grand Prix, farewell Susie Wolff, turn drivers' words against them and process the strangest week of predictions we've ever had.
- Rod's Movember Campaign OR French Red Cross
- The Roar: Formula One’s ‘Hamilton-centric’ media coverage must end now
- Susie Wolff announces her retirement from motorsport
- Pirelli will test their new Ultra-soft tyre during post-season testing
- Red Bull will be on the grid in 2016, in some form
- FIA have invited third-parties to build a generic engine