It was upsetting, unpredictable and tense; the Monaco Grand Prix was divisive and we had a lot to say about it. Besides dissecting where it all went wrong for Red Bull and Daniel Ricciardo, we examine the Hamilton/Ricciardo incident, bemoan the numerous lousy overtaking attempts that went wrong and in a Superlicense first, Rod drops a meta quiz.
- Red Bull and Toro Rosso will use Renault engines next year
- Also next year, a modified version of the Halo system will be introduced
- Ron Dennis warns teams to keep their hands off the Stoff
- Rod's favourite beer Heinekken is close announcing a major sponsorship deal with F1
- Sky's Ferrari Quiz (the basis of our Ferrari meta-quiz) in the short version and extended version