- Lewis Hamilton: What more can you say about the guy who claimed pole, won the race and became both the first driver this year to win back-to-back races AND snatch the lead in the championship?
- Daniel Ricciardo: Another remarkable comeback drive from P16 to finish P4. There was absolutely nothing about his race that suggested he was resting on his laurels, and he wanted to stand on the podium
- Esteban Ocon: A drive that will (hopefully) silence the doubters. After the scrambled qualifying grid, it could very easily have been Ocon standing on the podium alongside -- or even between -- the Mercs.
- Jolyon Palmer's transmission: Come on man, are you serious?
- Felipe Massa: With his teammate qualifying up the business end of the grid, there was a real risk Felipe was going to come off 2nd-best in Italy. After scrapping with a few drivers (and arguably ruining a few races) he then traded paint with Stroll putting the team's double-points finish in jeopardy.
- Fernando Alonso: Somewhere, days after the race, he is still asking where Palmer is.