Three races in one month is nothing short of spectacular. It's a grind, a truly gruelling month that really chews you up and spits you out leaving you wishing it was over yet so exhilarated that you want to do it all over again at the same time.
And that's just what it's like for us, imagine how the drivers feel.
Oh, you thought you forgot? Not a chance, nobody expects you to get through a month like that without some epic tunes to keep you going strong.
Alright you guys, this is happening:
- September (Earth, Wind and Fire) Hey do you remember, Free Practice in September, those were some cloudy days
- Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie) Whoever set Mercedes' tyre pressures at Monza is out of the band
- Baby, I got your money (Old Dirty Bastard) Lotus ain't paid nobody... awks
- Burning down the House (The Cardigans and Tom Jones) For US F1 driver Tom Jones, gone but not (completely) forgotten
- I wanna know what love is (Foreigner) Can you believe Williams were willing to trade Bottas to Ferrari? Poor old Valtteri...
- Piss off (FFS) Dear Red Bull, Mercedes and Ferrari are just not that into you so don't expect engines anytime soon!
- The Chain (Fleetwood Mac) Classic tune from the BBC F1 coverage
- Danger Zone (Kenny Loggins) If you're feeling the need for speed
- The Shock of the Lightning (Oasis) From a Rolex commercial, because Bernie needs to pay them bills
- Fame (David Bowie) From the motion picture Rush, but also because Bowie
- Dangerous (David Guetta) Heaps of F1 footage in this clip
- Pedestrian at best (Courtney Barnett) Title kind of sums up Mclaren's pace this year
(Thanks to contributors, the always fabulous Steph, Roarz and Nicholas Peters!)