To wrap up the season we spend longer talking about F1's new logo than the race. We dissect what little action the race provided, speculate wildly about next year (so what's new? Kubica? Yeah... it's looking likely isn't it), farewell Felipe Massa and the season that was F1 2017, but fear not! We'll be returning for our annual season wrap-up/Christmas episode with some surprise guests (yeah, those guys). Join us, won't you?
*** Details of the Superlicense Melbourne meet-up are on the Facebook page ***
Well we did it. We know who won, the high is wearing off but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun talking about the race, and contest that never was and touch on the Formula E, a Fame and Fortune SuperQuiz and some of the best audio predictions you will ever (yeah, EVER) hear!
You won't want to miss this one AND we still have a season review episode to come - good times.
- Direct link to the Melbourne meet-up on the Facebook page
- Vettel has arrived at Ferrari for the (really) pre-season testing and it's super awks
- Watch a truck jump an F1 car, amazeballs
- All round brilliant human Innocent Steph sent us some delicious biscuits so we thought we'd document the occasion
- Check us out on the E-lectric Podcast for the preview episode of the Malaysian GP (many more to come hopefully)
- The indie game that Zach mentioned is called "Thomas Was Alone" and it's available for iPhone/iPad (and probably other things). Recommended!
- Here's the super-embarrassing interview with Bernie E where he pretty much makes a mockery of Formula One
- AND finally here's friend of the show Nathan and fantastic listener David's Movember pages, please support them if you can!
The Melbourne Cup can't distract Rod and Zach from chatting all things Abu Dhabi Grand Prix-wise. Rod passes you coded messages with a conspiracy SuperQuiz and Zach gets in to the nuts of bolts of everyone's favourite position (10th). We preview the upcoming GP at the "Circuit of the Americas", you may just learn how to pronounce Daniil Kvyat and we share your predictions because that's just to kind of guys we are.
- What the heck is a Slender Man?
- Renault seriously did that thing with that guy (spoilers)
- The Melbourne Cup weekend means Rod had a four day weekend
Get at us on twitter @superlicensepod, email us at email@example.com.