Do you even believe that drive from Bottas? Rod and Zach kick off another F1 season with a recap of the Australian Grand Prix with a revamped format. We delve into the Fantasy League results and Zach tries to beat the clock in our new recap challenge.
Vettel claimed the biscuits in Australia, leaving Hamilton to settle for the water-crackers and Bottas picking at the crumbs. After a polarising race, we make wild judgements about the remainder of the season, shine a spotlight on grand prix promotional events, and we get to the bottom of just how many Verstappens are on the track at any given moment.
Yawwwwn, just another Hamilton pole and win... WHAT?!? Zach takes the reigns and Rod brings a little bit of the glitz and glamor of the F1 Paddock into your ears whether you asked him to or not. Find out if the threat from Ferrari is real, how much Paddock Club passes cost, and which F1 driver loves dirty jokes.
F1 is back, and you couldn't have asked for a better race to kick off the season. RIP in peace new qualifying, we hardly wanted ye, we question what the future holds for the two youngsters at Toro Rosso, Rod shares his insights from his first time inside the paddock and Zach takes the reigns for the Superquiz.
We made it to the beautiful rolling countryside of Austria. Rosberg took the victory and while Austria isn't his home country, Germany is really just Austria with a hipster neck beard. After revisiting this setting from yesteryear Rod looks to other former kings of the calendar in another instalment of the SuperQuiz, we talk racing (a bit) and let the conversation stray away from Formula 1 (a lot) as well as making a plan on the fly for our possible Formula E coverage. Enjoy!
- Roarrz has found his calling as a YouTube sensation
- Alonso and Mark's "strategy meeting"
- Rod's race recap ror Rhe Roar
We. Are. BACK.
Superlicense makes a triumphant return for 2014. Hear what we've been up to in the break, catch up on F1 gossip, hear about our go-karting day with fellow F1 observers "Box of Neutrals". Really, the biggest news of all is that Rod interviewed Paul Crowder the director of the hot new F1 documentary "1: Life on the Limit" and you can hear it in all its glory right here. All that and the usual amazing SuperQuiz and we preview the upcoming Australian GP from our hometown sunny, sunny Melbourne. AND WE HAVE SEGMENT THEMES NOW!
It's a long one. It's good to be back. We hope you enjoy it.
- Our race photo from the Box of Neutrals v Superlicense Podcast go-karting day
- If you want a way to have all the race times loaded into your phone/computer calendar (in your local time and everything!) then F1 Calendar has got you covered
- FANTASY F1 - if you're gagging to play Fantasy F1 with us this year, you need to register at Fantasy Racing (it's free), check our twitter/facebook for more details
- If you have too much time on your hands, play Threes! and try to beat Rod's high score (it's seriously over 20,000)