Are you not entertained? What everyone expected would be a dead-rubber turned out to the best race we've had in, I dunno, yonks. We talk about the ins and outs from COTA, letting all the richoes pay to race, more driver market chatter, and we relive some of Raikkonen finest moments in the Superquiz.
It was hyped to within an inch of it's life, but the US Grand Prix did deliver some interesting talking points even if the drivers' championship remains on life support. We discuss which drivers are staying put, which are moving on and which new-comers look like existing drivers. Did you like the pre-race hype-o-rama? Us neither, and we work out definitely "Which F1 Driver are you?" via a highly scientific measure (the results may surprise you).
Yeeeehaw! Well that podcast title kind of writes itself doesn't it. Things get a bit schizophrenic this week we manage to pull it together to talk about the Austin Grand Prix, there's an unexplained horse race in there somewhere, references to obscure podcasts that you'll either love or hate (we hope you'll love it) and we caught up with one of the most dapper men in F1, the one and only Mr Trent Price.
- So, you should listen to Serial podcast. Seriously, it's Rod and Zach endorsed.
- Here's Trent Price's twitter account, and here's his little chat with K-Mag
- Gif of Alonso versus Button
- And here's JEV versus Grossshhhitt they were nearly three abreast going through there
- Annnnnnd speaking of being abreast... this is the boobified champagne glass Rod was talking about. It's Kate Moss, not Tara Moss. Der.