An unpredictable race deserves nothing less than a suitably random recap podcast, and we feel we truly delivered that this week. We talk about how Vettel threw the victory away, Hamilton dragged himself back into the championship, and Sergio Marchionne sadly slipped away from us.
Hamilton is well on his way to winning the championship by something like 10,000 points after another crushing victory in Germany so we lighten the mood with some positive F1 News headlines and we look back at a very famous occurrence in F1 history for this week's quiz.
Yes, welcome back to the Superlicense F1 Podcast for another week! Bit of a long show but we had so much to get through, and wasn't there just so much win in the air. If the race wasn't good enough, we have a momentous occurrence in the predictions, a fantrabulous Google-based quiz and the return on the fan-favourite F1 DREAMS!
Not only does Zach tell us what F1 related happenings inhabit his brain while he's sleeping, we want you to tell us about your F1 dream. Email email@example.com, write the text or send us audio if you like and we'll collate them for the upcoming season break show.
Thanks for listening once again, enjoy the show!
- Rosberg's World Cup themed lid [DENIED]
- See Dancing Daniel Ricciardo getting jiggy with it and his engineer
- The former was the inspiration for listener Steph to create this masterpiece, while #GO77AS inspired this effort (great stuff Steph!)
- Here's Zach's recipe card for a Violet Crumble Ice Cream
- Read Rod's "Should Kimi Raikkonen still be driving in F1?" article for The Roar, and watch out for another article soon!
- A lot of our listeners are already across the Box of Neutrals guys because, let's face it, you're all handsome and intelligent folks.