Did Ferrari dud their young star driver to appease Sebastian Vettel? Where did their performance come from in the first place? Will we stick to our usual formula of discussing the podium, what Ricciardo did and something from the backmarkers? What was that weird reference to someone connecting with Zach on LinkedIn? It's fine, don't even worry about it.
The people have spoken. You voted for a Driver of the Day that the podcast deserves, but not the one F1 needs right now. With a "slow race week" on our hands, we trade off obscure Twistie flavours, Rod showers himself in failure during the quiz, and things get downright adults-only near the end. Yes, this is still an F1 podcast.
Who was to blame for the first corner incident in Singapore? Should Kubica replace Palmer? Will Sauber become a Ferrari b-team? As the fireworks subside around Marina Bay and the last of the chilli mud-crab are consumed, we learn the winner of our Driver of the Day poll, and reflect on the silliest crashes in F1 history.
Nico Rosberg delivers a commanding performance to reclaim the lead in the championship but it was the Daniil Kvyat Kvyomeback that we're most excited about. We dive into all other news kicking around the sport and Rod asks Zach "Have Your Been Paying Attention?" in the latest edition of the SuperQuiz.
Zach and Rod make a triumphant return from their week in Singapore to rip through all the news, happenings and good vibes from the Singapore Grand Prix. It wouldn't be an episode of Superlicense if it didn't go far longer than necessary, but to be fair we also touched on the inaugural Formula E race, a listener F1 dream and much more.
- Because the episode was going to be a few days late we recorded this video on our hotel rooftop (yeah, poolside)
- Heidfeld's spectacular crash to start the Formula E season
- Rod's piece for Last Word on Sport arguing that Formula E would have been better off ditching the drivers' championship. Crazy? Perhaps...
- Just so the F1 fans don't feel left out, he also wrote about the F1 Grand Prix (yeah, also poolside)
- And here's Justin Timberlake not catching a basketball